Attribute Changer: Once you create a file or folder in your laptop, by default, Home windows assigns or creates attributes equivalent to date and time of set up that you could be wish to change. This may be executed by Home windows itself, however as you understand, doing it on Home windows is a bit gradual and complex. Attribute Changer allows you to simply change attributes of recordsdata like date of creation, final entry, and time of the final edit. In addition to, it is possible for you to to configure the software program in keeping with the modifications you wish to make to numerous recordsdata or folders and make these modifications to a limiteless variety of recordsdata or folders.
Attribute Changer Features:
– Change identified file and folder attributes
– Apply group modifications
– Modify and alter the date and time of set up
– Processing recordsdata inside a folder
– Configure and save customized settings within the utility for reuse
– And plenty of extra.