“Not like something I’ve performed earlier than… the form of expertise I wish to pull out to point out my associates.” – The Verge
Prune is a love letter to timber. A recreation in regards to the magnificence and pleasure of cultivation.
With a swipe of a finger, develop and form your tree into the daylight whereas avoiding the risks of a hostile world. Convey life to a forgotten panorama, and uncover a narrative hidden deep beneath the soil.
• A singular digital plant to your pocket
• Lovely, minimalist artwork and a brilliant clear interface—it’s simply you and the timber
• Meditative music and sound design so that you can zen out to
• No IAP, no monetization technique, no currencies
• Share screenshots of your distinctive tree creations with associates
• Sync progress throughout all of your gadgets
Initially based mostly on an experimental tree era script, Joel McDonald fastidiously crafted Prune to perfection over the course of a yr. Kyle Preston joined in so as to add his distinctive musical signature and sound results.
—– RECEPTION —–
“Wildly inventive, completely addictive, and oddly soothing” – Leisure Weekly
“Breathtakingly lovely design and gameplay work collectively completely for a tranquil, touching expertise.” – four.5/5 Gamezebo
“Prune is an awe-inspiring work of digital poetry that transcends its preliminary topic materials to discover a a lot bigger, far more complicated theme, in an articulate and powerfully shifting method.” – 10/10 Pocket Gamer
“A collaboration that feels extra like a dance than puzzle-solving.” – Kill Display
“The sport appears beautiful, the music is pleasant, and the controls are intuitive for the platform.” – AppAdvice
—– AWARDS —–
• Official Choice – IndieCade 2015
• Winner – Greatest Upcoming Sport – 11th Worldwide Cell Gaming Awards
• Official Choice – Brazil’s FILE Pageant
• Runner-Up – IndiePlus “Make One thing Nice” Contest
• Official Choice – Out of Index Experimental Video games Pageant