Gboard additionally has emoji search that will help you discover emojis sooner, plus GIF search, and multilingual typing to allow you to swap languages on the fly.
Glide Typing — Sort sooner by sliding your finger from letter to letter
Voice typing — Simply dictate textual content on the go
Search and share something from Google:
•Close by shops and eating places
•Movies and pictures
• Sports activities scores
•And anything you’d search on Google
Emoji Search — Discover that emoji, sooner
GIFs — Search and share GIFs for the right response. GIF sharing is just accessible in apps which have applied picture keyboard help.
Multilingual typing — No extra switching between languages manually. Gboard will autocorrect and counsel from any of your enabled languages, with out the necessity to faucet on the globe key.
• Press and maintain Enter to select from tons of of emoji in any app (Android four.four+).
• Learns as you kind: No must manually add words to a private dictionary. Sort a phrase as soon as and you may gesture kind it or discover it in options subsequent time. Lengthy press a suggestion to take away it out of your “discovered words” or the keyboard dictionary.
• Sync your discovered words throughout units to enhance options (allow in Gboard Settings→ Dictionary → Sync discovered words).
• Gesture cursor management: Slide your finger throughout the house bar to maneuver the cursor.
• Gesture delete: Slide left from the delete key to shortly delete a number of words.
• Make the quantity row accessible on a regular basis (allow in Settings → Preferences → Quantity Row)
• Symbols hints: Present fast hints in your keys to entry symbols with an extended press (allow in Gboard Settings → Preferences → Lengthy press for symbols).
• One handed mode: On giant display screen telephones, pin keyboard to the left or the best of the display screen by lengthy urgent on Enter and deciding on the thumb icon.
• Quick symbols: Gesture from the “?123” key to briefly swap to the symbols keyboard and insert a logo.
• Quick capitalization: Gesture from the SHIFT key to a personality to capitalize it.
• Themes: Select a theme with or with out key borders to fit your type.
Over 120 languages supported:
English (US), Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque (Spain), Belarusian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Bulgarian (BDS), Burmese, Catalan, Cebuano, Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dari, Dutch (Belgium, Netherlands), English (Canada, Kenya, India, Nigeria, Philippines, South Africa, UK), Esperanto, Estonian, Finnish, French (Africa, Canada, France, Switzerland), Frisian, Galician, Georgian, German (Germany, Switzerland), Greek, Greenlandic, Guarani, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian (Italy, Switzerland), Javanese, Kazakh, Kurdish (Latin, Arabic), Kyrgyz, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Maltese, Manx, Mongolian, Montenegrin (Cyrillic, Latin), Nepali, Northern Sotho, Norwegian, Nyanja, Oromo, Papiamento, Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Africa, Brazil, Portugal), Romanian (Moldova, Romania), Russian, Serbian (Cyrillic, Latin), Sesotho, Shona, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish (Argentina, Latin America, Mexico, Spain, US), Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Tajik, Tamil (India, Singapore, Sri Lanka), Tatar, Thai, Tok Pisin, Turkish, Turkmen, Ukrainian, Urdu (India, Pakistan), Uyghur, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Wolof, Yiddish, Yoruba, Xhosa, Zulu
Observe: Not all options can be found in all languages. Full International help for Search options might be rolling out quickly.
Further keyboard layouts:
Amharic, Bengali (Bangladesh, India), Kannada, Khmer (Cambodia), Lao, Lingala, Malayalam, Marathi, Sranan Tongo,Telugu,Tibetan,Torwali
Get it on Play Retailer : com.google.android.inputmethod.latin