CPU-Zv1.36 for .
version of the favored CPU identification tool for PC, CPU-Z is a free utility that stories details about your system.
– SoC (System On Chip) identify, structure, clock pace for every core ;
– System data : system model & mannequin, display decision, RAM, storage.;
– Battery data : degree, standing, temperature, capability ;
– Android 2.2 and above (version 1.03 and +)
– INTERNET permission is required for the net validation (see notes beneath for extra détails concerning the validation course of)
– ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE for statistics.
On-line Validation (version 1.04 and +)
The validation permits to retailer the specification of your Android system in a database. After the validation, this system opens your validation URL into your present web browser. In the event you enter your e-mail handle (elective), an e-mail along with your validation link shall be despatched to you as a reminder.
Settings display and debug (version 1.03 and +)
If CPU-Z closes abnormally (in case of bug), the settings display will seem on the subsequent run. You should use that display to take away the principle detection options of the appliance, and make it run.
In case of bug, please open the appliance menu and select “Ship Debug Infos” to ship a report by e mail
FAQ and troubleshooting
You may go to the FAQ at that handle : http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z-android.html#faq
Premium options unlocked;
Download [Google Play]