BWMeter is a strong bandwidth meter, monitor, visitors controller and firewall, which measures, shows and controls all visitors to/out of your laptop or in your community. Not like different merchandise, it could actually analyze the info packets (the place they arrive from, the place they go, which port and protocol they use). This makes it doable to differentiate between native and web visitors for instance. BWMeter can be used for visitors management by setting a pace restrict for all types of connections or limiting entry of functions to sure web websites.
- Graphical and numerical show of bandwidthUser definable filters for measuring bandwidth
- Person definable graphs to visualise bandwidth
- Monitor all community interfaces / adapters
- Monitor and show all visitors on the community
- Filter by community handle, port, utility, and so on.
- Firewall mode (interactive and silent)
- Site visitors management, entry management and pace limits
- Creates each day, weekly, month-to-month and yearly statistics
- Reveals statistics of different computer systems working BWMeter
- Alerts and notifications
Copy the patch to set up folder and run as admin