Simply past the horizon sits an imposing desert, huge and unexplored.
Be a part of Alto and his pals and set off on an limitless sandboarding journey to find its secrets and techniques.
Soar above windswept dunes, traverse thrilling canyons, and discover long-hidden temples in a fantastical place removed from house.
Alongside the way in which, you’ll grind throughout vines, bounce atop sizzling air balloons, trip towering rock partitions, and escape mischievous lemurs – all whereas uncovering the desert’s many mysteries.
• A standalone expertise. Alto’s Odyssey is the follow-up to the critically acclaimed Alto’s Journey, however you don’t have to have performed one to benefit from the different.
• Simple to study, troublesome to grasp. On the coronary heart of the Alto collection is a chic one-touch trick system. Chain collectively combos, and full 180 objectives — all with intuitive controls.
• Discover Biomes. From the dunes, to the canyons, to the temples, discover a wealthy and numerous panorama, with every space boasting distinctive visuals and gameplay.
• Newfound heights. Uncover secrets and techniques within the sky with hot-air balloons, transferring grind rails, and wall using.
• Grasp the weather. Along with dynamic lighting and climate results like sandstorms and capturing stars, the desert is house to swirling wind vortexes and dashing water.
• Meet Alto and pals. Unlock six distinctive characters, every with their very own attributes and talents.
• Zen Mode. Full with its personal serene soundtrack, this stress-free mode distills Odyssey right down to its purest parts: no scores, no cash, and no power-ups. Simply you and the limitless desert.
• Picture Mode. From the pause display, get behind the lens and take beautiful photographs of your journey by the desert. Pinch, swipe, pan and zoom to border the best shot, and share them with family and friends.
Requires : Android four.1 and up