“Sport of the week – Krystopia combines the escape room-style puzzles present in video games like The Room with a few of the visible fashion and gameplay parts from The Witness”
“Sport of the week – We’re getting main The Room vibes from Krystopia: A Puzzle Journey, with maybe a pinch of The Witness stirred in for good measure”
“Greatest recreation of the week – it´s all held along with enchanting music and cute animations”
– Pocket Gamer
Observe Nova Dune, an area explorer in her journey to search out out concerning the unfamiliar misery sign she acquired aboard her ship. Decided to research it, she finds herself on a desolated planet the place all civilization has vanished.
Remedy difficult puzzles and unwrap the thriller that lies within the lovely universe of Krystopia.
Krystopia is an escape room recreation that challenges and captivates you with intriguing laser puzzles, robots and hidden objects.
Your goal is to information Nova in her seek for clues. Observe, suppose and resolve ingenious puzzles to reconstitute the story of the unusual land she ́s treading upon. Examine the causes that left the planet empty to resolve the intricate thriller of the lengthy misplaced civilization.
What occurred to Krystopia?
– Common playthrough: Three-Four,5 hours
– No adverts: get pleasure from your journey into Krystopia with no interruptions
– Progressive puzzles: Suppose in 3D and use creativity to flee the room by fixing more and more difficult puzzles within the recreation
– Immersive gameplay: Work together with the world, crush objects and discover secrets and techniques unfold across the rooms
– Exploration of a distant world: Unwind by watching the attractive setting
– Ambient story: Be taught concerning the disappeared civilization as you’re strolling by way of the world of Krystopia
– Voiceover narrative: Take heed to Nova telling you about her findings and expertise the persona of a curious Scavenger
– Problem degree: Chapter 1: Straightforward, Chapter 2: Medium. Chapter Three & Four: Laborious
Notice: Chapter 1 (intro) is shorter than chapter 2-Four.